Chair covers are a beautiful addition. Interested in this vendor? It took several emails and phone calls but we were able to come to an agreement that worked for them as well as my bride. Tracking shows they received it back. We ordered a few extra to begin with so it did not cause a problem for us.
- Connect with us Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram.
- No one else knew what happened but the extra last minute stress was annoying.
- We were sent a mixture of correctly labeled and mislabeled chair covers in two different size.
- They were white simple something we could check off the to-do list.
- We hadn't opened the gigantic tablecloths as of then.
But when I received my linens a week before my wedding they were a completely different color! Eventaully I decided to stick with the color they had sent me and my wedding turned out beautiful anyway! Download the WeddingWire Planning App. Learn about WeddingWire for Business.
- As a planner if we had discovered two different sized chair covers on a wedding day it could have been very bad.
- They only wanted to correct their mistake if I paid return shipping.
- The covers looked beautiful and pulled the whole room together.
Fast forward to September, how to get a two weeks before the wedding I have started to iron the lines out of the chair covers. For the price it's a great buy you just have to be on top of checking your order over way in advance of your big day. In the end it all worked out.
Open them out of the plastic and inspect them. They offered to work with me but informed me the the orginal color was not available which caused me tons of stress. We thought it was a good price, t4 dating show but not worth the trouble.